Adaptogenic herbs for athletic and mental performance
Alitura - Revitalize
A supplement formulated from super herbs, sourced from around the world.
- Aims to boost energy levels and your general wellbeing.
- A combination of adaptogenic herbs which aim to optimise athletic performance.
- Can help to improve mental performance and cognitive functions.
Let me know when back in stock
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
The powerful adaptogenic herbs in Alitura Revitalize have been used around the world for thousands of years to help maximise physical and mental performance. They are perfect for coping with the challenges of a busy modern lifestyle.
Each ingredient in this supplement has been carefully chosen, informed by years of usage. For more information on each one, see below:
- Organic Schizandra: is a bright red Chinese berry which brings together the five flavors of sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and tangy. For thousands of years, it has been regarded as one of the most elite herbs in the Chinese system and is known for being both gentle and powerful. The applications of this herb are so diverse that it is regarded by many as the ultimate herb.
- Organic Spirulina: is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world and also the highest natural plant source of protein, comprised of 65% amino acids. Unlike other green algae like chlorella, spirulina is a blue-green algae containing the unique blue pigment phycocianin.
- Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids): is one of the most famous herbs in the Ayurvedic (Indian) herbal system and for good reason! Alitura use a potent turmeric extract which concentrates the cucurminoids- the primary active compounds in this herb. Making turmeric into a concentrated extract such as this transforms it into much more than just a culinary spice. It’s important to note that turmeric extracts are not well absorbed unless taken with black pepper extract, which of course is included in the Revitalize formula.
- Gynostemma: is a green leafy plant that has been traditionally consumed in Southern China as an herbal infusion prepared similarly to tea. It gained great fame in the 1980s as a result of extensive Japanese research. Amongst other findings, gynostemma was found to have an extremely high level of adaptogenic saponins. Ginseng, perhaps the most famous adaptogenic herb in the world, is well known for its high saponin content, containing 36 different saponins. Incredibly, gynostemma was found to contain over 80 different saponins, giving it the highest known saponin content of any plant in the world.
- He Shou Wu: is the prepared root of an herbaceous vine famed for its ability to extract Qi (life energy) from the environment in which it is grown. It is a gentle, yet powerful primordial herb. It contains not only minerals like iron and zinc, but also more exotic compounds such as anthraquinones, phospholipids, and stilbene glycosides similar to resveratrol.
- Organic Reishi Mushroom: is an incredible tree mushroom and for thousands of years has been one of the most sought-after herbs in Asia. It’s important to note that tree mushrooms have a much more interesting phytochemistry than ordinary ground mushrooms. Reishi mushroom is a rich source of immunological beta-glucan polysaccharides and adaptogenic terpenes.
- Organic Chaga Mushroom: is also a tree mushroom like reishi, which is primarily found growing on birch trees in the colder northern regions of the world including Canada and Siberia, which it has long been used in the Russian herbal system. Chaga is one of the highest natural sources of antioxidants in the world and contains betulin and betulinic acid, which are currently the subject of great research.
- Ashwagandha: has traditionally been used in the Ayurvedic system and has gained modern fame as one of the greatest adaptogens with high levels of withanolides, earning it the nickname “Indian Ginseng.” Ashwagandha is a plump shrub and all parts of the plant have traditionally been used, but in Revitalize, only the root extract is used for its specific properties.
- Leucine: is one of the essential amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own and must be consumed dietarily. Amongst the three different branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine), leucine is the most abundant in muscle tissue.
Please note: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
This product is a food supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
Organic Schizandra, Organic Spirulina, Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids), Gynostemma, He Shou Wu, Organic Reishi Mushroom, Organic Chaga Mushroom, Ashwagandha, Leucine.
Haleiwa, Oahu, Hawaii, USA
GBC Trading Ltd trading as Functional Self
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU