BioMatrix - Support Liver
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Support Liver is designed specifically to help the liver and it’s various functions. It aims to:
- Support healthy liver function and energy production.
- Protect the liver from toxic overload and cell damage.
- Provide antioxidants, vitamins and other nutrients vital for liver health.
BioMatrix - Support Liver
Detailed product information
The liver is perhaps the most important organ in the body, playing a vital role in cleansing the bloodstream, immunity and energy production. Unfortunately, the world we live in is full of toxins, putting the liver under increased stress due to chemicals, drugs, alcohol, caffeine, poor diet and pollution.
Support Liver is design to protect your liver from damage so that it can get on with doing its job of filtering out waste and keeping you healthy. This product aims to:
- Support healthy liver function: Support Liver contains powerful antioxidants that are meant to work together to enhance the detoxification process. Vitamin C works with N-Acetyl-Cysteine to help rebuild damaged tissue. The Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex aims to reduce inflammation associated with toxin buildup and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can help to boost Gluthione synthesis, which removes toxins through the biliary system
- Support increased filtration and decrease toxicity: The liver cleanses the bloodstream, with its Kupffer cells acting as the filter, and is of vital importance to immunity and energy production. It is best known for its role in detoxification, transforming substances like ammonia, metabolic waste, drugs, and chemicals so that they can be excreted. Support Liver contains the antioxidants Vitamin C, l-Glutamine and Acetyl-Cysteine that help to scavenge free-radicals, boost immunity, repair tissue, and cleanse.
- Support detoxification: The liver transforms fat-soluble toxins into a water-soluble form so they can be released through the kidneys (for elimination through the urine) and into the bile (for elimination through the colon). This transformation occurs during a two-phase process. Support Liver contains the ideal amounts of amino acids, such as L-Methionine and Taurine, to help support phase I and phase II detoxification.
- Support energy production: The liver is the source of bile, which functions to break down fats. It is a source of energy, storing glucose in the form of glycogen which is converted back to glucose. The liver is also responsible for metabolising carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, making food available to the body for energy, tissue building, and activating enzymes. Support Liver’s Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex helps to repair damaged liver cells and tissues to enhance the energy utilization process.
All of BioMatrix’s products are made in the USA in a cGMP facility using highest quality thoroughly sources ingredients.
General Suggestion: Three capsules ½ hour before breakfast.
Individualised dosages can be further refined with data provided by testing Urinary Bile Acid Sulfate (UBAS) levels.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This product is a food supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate), Lemon Pure Form Bioflavonoid Complex, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Taurine, L-Glutathione (reduced) Other ingredients: Natural gelatin capsules.
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.