Wondering how to use nootropics to improve concentration and work smarter? We sat down with the team at Cognetics Excel to find out more about the most effective nootropic on the market.
1. Tell us about Cognetics and how it began.
We started Cognetics Group to tackle brain fog, lack of focus, decreased memory retention and depleted energy levels, which were all daily struggles of operating at a high level.
After conducting extensive research and experimenting with synthetic nootropics, like Adderall and Modafinil, and with the help of a pharmacists with over 20 years' experience, we set out to create a nootropic supplement that is all natural and safe to take long term, with no adverse effects. From there, Cognetics Excel was born.
2. Can you tell us a bit more about nootropics, and how Cognetics Excel differs from other brands?
Nootropics target various important functions in the brain, which help improve brain health and increase cognitive functions like enhanced focus, increased motivation and productivity, improved memory, heightened mood and verbal fluency.
Where Cognetics differs from other brands is our stack is all natural, made from amino acids, adaptogens and plants. We provide complete transparency on our label, outlining the exact amount of each ingredient, without using proprietary blends, allowing customers to make educated decisions of what they are putting into their bodies.
We don't use fillers or vitamins as we specifically concentrate on using high quality nootropic ingredients only. We have been able to create something extremely effective at an affordable price point, especially in comparison to our competitors.
We also donate $1 on every sale made globally, to try to provide the most holistic approach to a healthy mind.
3. Can you describe some of the holistic benefits you have seen with people taking Cognetics Excel?
Our customers have shared some amazing results, including significant reductions or elimination in caffeine intake. We’ve also heard from people who have experienced dramatic reductions in ADHD symptoms, increased memory for older age groups, and improved sleep.
4. Has the use of nootropics expanded during the Pandemic?
Yes, it has increased a considerably. With the distractions that come with working from home and the mental health symptoms that have occurred to many in these times, nootropics have been a great way to allow people to work at peak performance.
5. What are the ingredients of Cognetics Excel, and why were they selected for the formulation?
The unique formulation of Cognetics Excel comprises of nine powerful and efficacious natural ingredients. They are the ideal nootropics for anyone looking to increase productivity, improve memory, increase learning ability, increase motivation and enhance overall brain function.
This formula will help you smash through your to-do lists accurately and efficiently and help you perform at your most optimal cognitive level under stressful situations like exams, presentations and interviews.
Each capsule contains Lion’s Mane, Ginko Biloba Extract, Tyrosine, N-Acetyle Carnitine, Bacopa Monnieri, Choline Bitartrate, Theanine, Huperzine A, and Rhodiola Rosea.
These active ingredients were selected for the research and evidence around their safety and efficacy.
6. What have customers been saying about Cognetics Excel, can you share some of the feedback with us?
We have been overwhelmed by the number of positive customer reviews. Here are a couple of recent examples:
“overall cognitive function has improved after taking Cognetics for 3 days."
“it provides a clean, consistent focus and alertness that allows you to explode your creativity, productivity, and memory for hours at a time."
7. What are the best times to take Cognetics Excel, and can it be taken with other supplements?
The best time to take Cogetics Excel is first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach.
For best results, the formula should be cycled 5 days on, 2 days off.
It is safe to take with other supplements, but we always recommend checking with your healthcare practitioner before starting any new supplements or medication.
8. Nootropics are known to also benefit the health of brain cells, can you tell us more about that?
Nootropics for neurogenesis (the formation of new neurons) tend to get clumped into three somewhat distinct, somewhat overlapping categories:
- Brain regenerators - nootropics that enhance neurogenesis, typically through boosting or enhancing Nerve Growth Factors (NGF) and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factors (BDNF), while also raising levels of brain building blocks.
- Neuroprotectors - nootropics that protect against neurodegeneration, indirectly "preserving" neurogenesis, so to speak, through more passive pathways.
- Brain energisers - nootropics that increase brain power production to meet the high energy demands of making new brain cells.
Cognetics works with all.
9. What is being said in the medical field about the brain-boosting powers of nootropics?
You now have an emerging, relatively new, brand of medical professionals who specialise in functional medicine and natural remedies, who are fans of natural nootropic supplements. On the other hand, traditional medical professionals will always lean towards regulated, prescription medicines which can have both addictive qualities and cause long-term health issues.
10. Besides increasing mental performance, does taking nootropics boost athletic performance as well?
Nootropics can increase energy levels which in turn, can increase athletic performance. This being said, mental performance is a huge contributing factor to performing athletically at the highest level, so we feel that they come hand in hand.
Try Cognetics Excel, a unique formula of nine naturally-occurring and powerful nootropics to increase productivity, improve memory, increase learning ability, increase motivation and enhance overall brain function.