Homebiotic - Nano Sponge
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
This Nano Sponge is dual-sided so that it can be used on mould, dirt and grime, as well as for tougher stains.
- With both a smooth nano-capture side and a rougher alternate side, it’s great for cleaning various surfaces.
- A BPA-free sponge made from materials such as melamime nanofoam.
- Perfectly paired with Homebiotic Surface Cleaner.
Homebiotic - Nano Sponge
Detailed product information
- Perfect for removing mould, dirt, and grime. It does not support microbial growth when dry.
- Dual surface structure, a smooth nano-capture layer and a coarse layer, making the sponge perfect for a variety of cleaning tasks.
- A nano-capture layer, made of melamine nanofoam, that aims to have up to 5x better capture of mould, dirt, and grime than a conventional cellulose sponge.
- A coarse, abrasive layer designed for scrubbing even the most stubborn stains or debris.
- The Homebiotic Nano Sponges composition and unique dual-surface structure enables the sponge to be effectively used with only water, but for best results use with Homebiotic Surface Cleaner.
- BPA-free and contains no known endocrine disruptors.
- Did you know? A study done by German researchers in 2017 revealed that common kitchen sponges harboured 362 different types of bacteria – up to 45 BILLION bacteria per square centimetre. Many people utilise traditional cellulose sponges for regular cleaning duties, not knowing they are spreading bacteria and potentially harmful microbes all over their homes. Switch to a Homebiotic Nano Sponge and help to stop the spread of harmful microbes.
Each box of Homebiotic Nano Sponges comes with 6 sponges that will work hard to keep your home clean! Mould and mildew can easily be spread throughout the home using standard cleaning cloths and sponges, creating a larger threat to the health of your home! The nano capture technology aims to trap bacteria within the sponge, to help prevent any gathered microbes from being spread around the home – this makes it a great option for cleaning grime and mould. The layered sponge offers both a coarse and textured surface, perfect for anything from kitchen counter messes to scrubbing the tub.
Although the Nano Sponge can be used in a wide variety of areas, due to the abrasiveness of the sponge, we do not recommend using it on wood, natural stone, your car, or any shiny/varnished surfaces due to the possibility of the finish being compromised.
No cleaning solution on hand? No problem. Although it is most effective when used with Homebiotic Surface Cleaner, this Nano Sponge can be used with just water. The perfect addition to your home microbiome-friendly cleaning routine as it is BPA-free, non-toxic, and contains no known endocrine disruptors.
Use the coarse-textured surface to easily and efficiently loosen stubborn dirt, stains, or debris.
Use the patterned nano capture surface to wipe up mould, dirt, and grime.
Keep out of reach of children.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your questions answered
No, any antiseptic cleaner (e.g. one that claims the ability to kill 99.99% of germs, or something similar) will be highly toxic to the Homebiotic Spray. As the Nano Sponge works in synergy with the Homebiotic Spray and Surface Cleaner, these products should not be used with antiseptic cleaners or bleach.
Just like your gut has a microbiome, so does your home. If your gut has an imbalance, you can take a probiotic supplement to restore the balance and improve your health. For your home, there’s Homebiotic and its complementary products. It can be applied anywhere an imbalance might occur, such as in areas that experience over-sanitisation, or are prone to developing musty-smelling grime, slime or sludge. Homebiotic restores the natural balance, to help prevent musty odours and keep these areas cleaner at a microscopic level.
If you have a small amount of mould visible, it is recommended that you clean it with a natural product such as either hydrogen peroxide OR vinegar. They can be used one after the other if desired, but should not be mixed in the same container. Apply with a spray bottle, and wipe with a paper towel or other disposable cloth. We fully support the use of reusable cloths for cleaning, but cleaning mould is not the time to use microfibre cloths.
If the area is larger than 1 square foot, contact a local certified mould inspector for a proper assessment. After the area is professionally cleaned or remediated, you can proceed with applying Homebiotic products.
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.