Neurohacker® Collective - Qualia Night
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Backed by science, Qualia Night is a high-quality supplement designed to optimise your sleep.
- Aims to support deep sleep, the most important stage for mental and physical health.
- Good sleep can translate to optimal energy levels the next day.
- Designed to enhance your cognitive functions and immunity.
Neurohacker® Collective - Qualia Night
Detailed product information
The Science Behind Qualia Night:
Qualia Night was designed to offer comprehensive sleep support by optimising your body’s regenerative power at night. It aims to support better sleep without relying on botanical sedatives or giving melatonin. It is designed to help the brain better regulate the ensemble of molecules needed to fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake feeling refreshed.
Neurohacker® Collective's products are formulated based on complex systems science. This emerging scientific paradigm (1) supports upregulation of multiple pathways and processes, (2) identifies and takes advantage of nutrient synergies, and (3) embraces the Goldilocks zone, or just-right amount, when it comes to ingredients and dosage.
While published studies are the foundation of what is done at Neurohacker® Collective, they also take into account the experiences of biohackers and the growing community of self-experimenters, which are leading a revolution in citizen science.
It’s this combination of complex systems and citizen science that places Neurohacker® Collective at the forefront in developing groundbreaking formulas that help to deliver real results.
How Does Qualia Night Support Optimised Sleep?
- It aims to address the causes of poor sleep; such as supporting natural melatonin production, circadian rhythms, and homeostatic sleep drive. When these are supported, you experience better quality sleep, getting to deep, restorative sleep more quickly.
- Contains polyphenols and other compounds that can help feed healthy gut bacteria, supporting gut microbiota and the gut-brain axis, which is critical for healthy brain and immune function.
- It aims to support brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), an important compound the brain and nervous system makes to protect existing neurons and encourage the growth of new neurons, doing both in support of learning, memory, and higher thinking.
- It can support stem cell function, which plays an important functional role in repair and regeneration.
- It is designed to support brain and nervous system antioxidant defenses, combining cell membrane antioxidants like astaxanthin and lycopene, with superfood extracts, and herbal tonics.
Neurohacker® Collective fully publish all the research behind every product. Read their booklet about the science and research behind Qualia Night.
Take up to 4 capsules at dinner or several hours before bedtime.
This product is non-sedating and designed to be taken earlier in the evening (unlike before bedtime sleep aids).
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This product is a food supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha® (Withania somnifera) Root Extract, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Whole Herb Extract, Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf Extract, Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) Fruiting Body Extract, Schisandra chinensis Fruit Extract, Ziziphus jujuba Seed Extract, Polygala tenuifolia Root Extract, White Peony (Paeonia lactiflora) Root Extract, Hawthorn Leaf and Flower Extract, Saffron Stigma Extract, Vineatrol®20 Grapevine Extract, Olivex® Olive Fruit Extract, Wild Blueberry Fruit Extract, Sesame Seed Extract, γ-Oryzanol, AstaPure® Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae extract (3% astaxanthin), Lycopene, L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Betaine (trimethylglycine), Uridine (as Uridine-5'-monophosphoric acid disodium salt), Grapefruit Whole Fruit Extract, Quercetin (as Quercetin dihydrate), Magnesium (as 400 mg magnesium glycinate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)
Neurohacker Collective, LLC.
5938 Priestly Dr. Suite 200
Carisbad, CA 92008
GBC Trading Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.