Quicksilver Scientific - EU Ultra Binder
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Quicksilver Scientific Ultra Binder contains natural ingredients that is designed to bind a large variety of toxins, effectively aiming to detoxify your body.
- Aims to bind various everyday toxins.
- Can support natural detoxification ability.
- Designed to help restore gut function and flora.
- Can safely bind mercury in the intestine.
Quicksilver Scientific - EU Ultra Binder
Detailed product information
The optimal ingredient blend of Ultra Binder EU Formula is designed to:
- Target multiple kinds of toxins and bind them
- Help eliminate the toxins from the body
- Promote natural detoxification processes
- Support normal gastrointestinal function
Ultra Binder contains an optimal combination of multiple binders such as activated charcoal, chitosan, sodium bentonite clay, and modified citrus pectin, plus GI tract friendly aloe vera and acacia gum.
Why it works:
Detoxifying the body is a multi-step process where toxins are transported out of the body. Very often these toxins reside in the gastrointestinal tract, because they have been eliminated from other tissues via the liver or were present in the diet.
Without a binding compound which can capture the toxins present in the gut, many of these will be absorbed or reabsorbed into the body. This can lead to increased levels of toxicity in the body.
There are many binders out there, which target specific types of toxins such as heavy metals, endotoxin (LPS), etc. The best kind of binder is a mixture that combines the utilities of each individual binder in a “multipurpose” toxin binder compound.
Ultra Binder EU Formula has a unique optimised formula consisting of a combination of multiple binders that aims to safely cleanse the body of many contaminants and support the body's purification processes.
The science behind the product:
Toxins are heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, drug residues, food additives, mould and bacteria metabolites. Ultra Binder EU Formula contains an optimal blend of the following ingredients to target the toxins:
- Activated charcoal — can bind LPS, pesticides, herbicides, persistent organic pollutants and also mould toxins.
- Sodium Bentonite clay — can both bind aflatoxin and other mould toxins.
- BiAloe® (Aloe vera) - can have a soothing effect on gastrointestinal mucosa, and can minimise gastric side effects which can occur when binders are taken alone.
- Chitosan — can bind to the bile and toxins which are being secreted together with it. This also includes heavy metals, BCPs (polychlorinated biphenyls), phthalates, as well as BPA.
- Fibregum™ (Acacia Gum) — can support the health of the gastrointestinal mucosa and the growth of a “good” bacterial flora. It can also promote normal gastrointestinal function. Fibregum™ (Acacia Gum) is a low FODMAP friendly prebiotic fibre.
- Modified citrus pectin — can bind to mercury and other heavy metals and help eliminate them from the body, without disrupting essential minerals.
Ultra Binder Formula can optimise the natural removal of debris and toxins such as heavy metals, endotoxin (LPS) and other unwanted microbial by-products located in the intestines.
Mix 1 teaspoon into 240 ml of water once daily. Take 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals or medications.
Store at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This product is a food supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Activated charcoal, chitosan (crustaceans), gum arabic, modified citrus pectin, aloe vera leaf powder (Aloe barbadensis Miller), sodium montmorillonite.
BiAloe® is a registered trademark of Lorand Laboratories LLC Houston, Texas. Fibregum™ is a trademark of Nexira. PectaSol-C® is a registered trademark of ecoNugenics Inc. PectaSol-C® MCP is protected by US patent Nos. 8,426,567; 8,916,541; 9,427,449; 9,649,329 & 10,555,966.
Life Extension Europe BV
Prins Hendriklaan 28,
1075 BD Amsterdam,
GBC Trading Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.