Detox and Liver Support
BioMatrix - Support Liver
Support Liver is designed specifically to help the liver and it’s various functions. It aims to:
- Support healthy liver function and energy production.
- Protect the liver from toxic overload and cell damage.
- Provide antioxidants, vitamins and other nutrients vital for liver health.
Let me know when back in stock
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
The liver is perhaps the most important organ in the body, playing a vital role in cleansing the bloodstream, immunity and energy production. Unfortunately, the world we live in is full of toxins, putting the liver under increased stress due to chemicals, drugs, alcohol, caffeine, poor diet and pollution.
Support Liver is design to protect your liver from damage so that it can get on with doing its job of filtering out waste and keeping you healthy. This product aims to:
- Support healthy liver function: Support Liver contains powerful antioxidants that are meant to work together to enhance the detoxification process. Vitamin C works with N-Acetyl-Cysteine to help rebuild damaged tissue. The Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex aims to reduce inflammation associated with toxin buildup and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can help to boost Gluthione synthesis, which removes toxins through the biliary system
- Support increased filtration and decrease toxicity: The liver cleanses the bloodstream, with its Kupffer cells acting as the filter, and is of vital importance to immunity and energy production. It is best known for its role in detoxification, transforming substances like ammonia, metabolic waste, drugs, and chemicals so that they can be excreted. Support Liver contains the antioxidants Vitamin C, l-Glutamine and Acetyl-Cysteine that help to scavenge free-radicals, boost immunity, repair tissue, and cleanse.
- Support detoxification: The liver transforms fat-soluble toxins into a water-soluble form so they can be released through the kidneys (for elimination through the urine) and into the bile (for elimination through the colon). This transformation occurs during a two-phase process. Support Liver contains the ideal amounts of amino acids, such as L-Methionine and Taurine, to help support phase I and phase II detoxification.
- Support energy production: The liver is the source of bile, which functions to break down fats. It is a source of energy, storing glucose in the form of glycogen which is converted back to glucose. The liver is also responsible for metabolising carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, making food available to the body for energy, tissue building, and activating enzymes. Support Liver’s Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex helps to repair damaged liver cells and tissues to enhance the energy utilization process.
All of BioMatrix’s products are made in the USA in a cGMP facility using highest quality thoroughly sources ingredients.
General Suggestion: Three capsules ½ hour before breakfast.
Individualised dosages can be further refined with data provided by testing Urinary Bile Acid Sulfate (UBAS) levels.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This product is a food supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate), Lemon Pure Form Bioflavonoid Complex, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Taurine, L-Glutathione (reduced) Other ingredients: Natural gelatin capsules.
Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Always read labels, warnings, and instructions provided with products before consuming or using any product. Do not exceed the recommended dose. If you are 18 years or younger, pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication, have a medical condition, or are allergic to any listed ingredients, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional before using a product. If adverse reactions occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Where applicable, do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Unless clearly stated otherwise, Functional Self is not the manufacturer of products sold on our website. Although we endeavour to make sure information about the products we sell is correct, manufacturers may change product information, and information on packaging and labels may differ from information on our website. We strongly recommend that you do not rely solely on information from our website, but always read labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before consuming or using any product. If you have any concerns, please contact the manufacturer. Products sold through this website and information contained on this website are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Functional Self accepts no liability for inaccurate information on the part of manufacturers.