Practitioner Terms & Conditions
PRACTITIONER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In addition to the General Terms and Conditions set out on the General Terms and Conditions page, Practitioners are also bound by the following specific terms and conditions.
SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICIES
Please refer to our Shipping and returns page
TITLE; RISK OF LOSS
Title to products passes from us to you on shipment from our facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by us is our responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
Where applicable by law, you agree to abide by the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) or Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) that may be listed on your invoice without the express permission of manufacturer.
Many of our manufacturers stipulate that resellers are prohibited from selling on eBay and Amazon and you should not do so without the express consent of Functional Self.
PRACTITIONER CLIENTS USING YOUR AFFILIATE CODE
You are welcome to order on your patient's/client's behalf. Where a client registers on the Functional Self website within the Practitioner's Client page using your unique code they will gain access to order practitioner only supplements. It is assumed that you (the practitioner) are taking responsibility for oversight of the client's protocol, dosage, use and of the product ordered.
COPYRIGHT OF FUNCTIONAL SELF MATERIAL
The technology underlying, and the entire contents of the website, including but not limited to Trademarks, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the copyright laws, and is the property of Functional Self, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Functional Self. Copyright 2014, Functional Self. All rights reserved. Protection of the Functional Self trademarks is a priority for Functional Self.
Bulletproof Digital, Inc. (“Bulletproof”) counts among its most valuable assets its trademarks and logos and the goodwill represented by these. Protection of the Bulletproof trademarks is a priority for Bulletproof. These Bulletproof Trademark Guidelines contain detailed information about how to refer to Bulletproof’s trademarks in different scenarios. These Trademark Guidelines are designed to ensure proper legal use of the Bulletproof trademarks and to prevent customer confusion that can result from improper or illegal usage.
1. PERMISSIBLE USES.
- Proper use of the Bulletproof trademarks is important. You may use the Bulletproof trademarks to accurately describe or refer to Bulletproof’s goods and services, provided you follow these Guidelines. For example, you may use the trademark BULLETPROOF DIET™ to discuss and review the diet created by Dave Asprey and nutritional information and guidance provided by Bulletproof. Similarly, an authorised seller of BULLETPROOF® Upgraded™ Coffee products may use the Bulletproof trademarks to indicate that it is selling BULLETPROOF® Upgraded™ Coffee products.
- The font size of the phrases using the Bulletproof trademarks should not be larger than the surrounding font, and should not appear more prominently than the name/logo of your own product or business.
- You may use the Bulletproof trademarks to direct your visitors to the Bulletproof homepage and products page. For this purpose, the target URL may only be www.bulletproofexec.com or www.upgradedself.com/.
2. PROHIBITED USES
- Do not use the Bulletproof trademarks in a way that would mislead consumers that you or your products or services are somehow related to, endorsed by, or affiliated with Dave Asprey or Bulletproof.
- Never use a Bulletproof trademark as a possessive or in a plural form.
- Correct example: The BULLETPROOF UNFAIR ADVANTAGE™ supplements have greatly improved my health.
- Incorrect example: Bulletproof’s Unfair Advantage have improved my health.
- Company, Product, Service. You may not place your company name, trademarks, service marks, or product names next to (or combine them with) the Bulletproof trademarks.
- Logos. You may not use the Bulletproof logos, artwork, trade dress, designs or any combination of these, or any trademark including these (together, the “Logos”), for any purpose without prior written consent from Bulletproof.
- Domain Names, Meta tags, Hidden Text. You may not incorporate the Bulletproof trademarks in any domain name, meta tag, or other hidden text in a web page without prior written authorization from Bulletproof.
- Internet Advertising Keywords. You may not use or incorporate the Bulletproof trademarks in any internet advertising keyword, Ad Word, hashtag, or other term used to trigger advertising or search engine results without prior written permission from Bulletproof.
- Merchandise Items. You may not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items bearing any of the Bulletproof trademarks without first obtaining a written license from Bulletproof.
3. REQUIRED NOTICES
- For federally registered trademarks owned by Bulletproof, the ® symbol must accompany these trademarks (e.g, BULLETPROOF® Coffee) and Bulletproof should be properly identified as the owner of these federally registered marks in a footnote that reads, for example, “BULLETPROOF is a registered trademark owned by Bulletproof Digital, Inc.”
- For pending applications or common law trademarks owned by Bulletproof, the TM or SM symbol must accompany these trademarks (e.g, BULLETPROOF DIET™) and Bulletproof should be properly identified as the owner of these trademarks in a footnote that reads, for example, “BULLETPROOF DIET is a mark owned by Bulletproof Digital, Inc.”.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
- Do not use Bulletproof trademarks as any part of your social media account name, user name, page name, or as a community name.
5. GENERAL USE GUIDELINES
- Use capitalisation consistently.
- Spell the Bulletproof trademarks correctly and do not abbreviate them, or combine or hyphenate the respective words in the Bulletproof trademarks. Do not split the marks onto separate lines of copy.
- Use the Bulletproof trademarks only as adjectives modifying the generic term for the product or service and never use the Bulletproof trademarks as nouns or as verbs.
- Correct example: BULLETPROOF® Coffee is a great way to get your day started.
- Incorrect examples: Drinking bulletproof coffee gives me energy for the whole day.
- Goodwill. All uses and goodwill associated with the Bulletproof trademarks will inure to the benefit of Bulletproof.
- Reservation of Rights. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, Bulletproof reserves the right to terminate permission to copy, reproduce, or display the Bulletproof trademarks and to demand that the Bulletproof trademarks cease to be used at any time, in its sole discretion. Bulletproof reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its Bulletproof trademarks and other violations of law, as well as uses that Bulletproof in its sole discretion deems unlawful or improper, even if such use is not expressly prohibited by these Guidelines. Bulletproof reserves the right to revise these Trademark Guidelines at any time, without notice.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
- For any questions regarding the proper usage of the Bulletproof trademarks, the proper notices, or to seek permission to use the Bulletproof trademarks please contact [email protected] and we can gain approval on your behalf.