Dr Hisham's Alkaline Mouth Rinse
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Dr Hisham's Alkaline Mouth Rinse is packed with 100% natural, physiologically active and biofunctional ingredients. It actively fights plaque, inflammation, and decay-causing bacteria, ensuring your mouth maintains a healthy environment. By balancing your oral microbiome and pH, it safeguards against dental decay and tooth erosion, leading to overall improved oral health.
- Freshens breath. Its unique formulation helps suppress bad bacteria that are often the root cause of bad breath, leaving your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Natural teeth whitening. Naturally repels organic stains, thereby whitening your teeth safely and effectively, without the use of harsh chemicals or bleaching agents.
- Promotes optimal oral health. Provides an all-round solution for oral health. It utilises 100% natural, physiologically active, and biofunctional ingredients to effectively combat bacteria causing decay and inflammation.
- Free from harmful additives. Dr Hisham’s Alkaline Mouth Rinse is free from potentially harmful substances like alcohol, acids, detergents, benzenes, gluten, animal products, sugar, saccharine, and aspartame.
- Safe for the whole family.It's safe to use and ingest during regular oral cleaning, making it an integral part of your family's daily oral care.
AT A GLANCE
Dr Hisham’s Alkaline Mouth Rinse ingredients are 100% natural and free from artificial additives.
Supresses Bad Bacteria
The combination of ingredients in this alkaline rinse aim to reduce bad bacteria and balance your mouth’s microbiome.
Naturally Whitens Teeth
Dr Hisham’s Alkaline Mouth Rinse aims to whiten teeth without harmful, artificial chemicals.
Tooth-decay and Cavity Prevention
As the mouth rinse aims to suppress bad bacteria, it can help to prevent tooth-decay and cavities.
Dr Hisham's Alkaline Mouth Rinse
Detailed product information
Dr. Hisham's Alkaline Mouth Rinse is a groundbreaking achievement in oral care. As the first of its kind worldwide, this dentist-crafted rinse harnesses the potency of physiologically active, biofunctional, and entirely natural ingredients. Its dynamic action refreshes your breath, while also repelling organic stains, facilitating the natural whitening of your teeth. It performs a crucial role in combating plaque, reducing inflammation, and neutralising decay-causing bacteria safely and naturally.
Backed by clinical evidence, this innovative mouth rinse proves effective in suppressing harmful bacteria, fostering an overall healthier oral environment. Its unique composition promotes balance within your oral microbiome and pH, a critical factor in preventing a range of oral health issues, including bad breath, inflammation, dry mouth, dental decay, and tooth erosion.
The dedication to holistic health and wellbeing is further emphasized in its formulation. As a guarantee of its purity and safety, Dr. Hisham's Alkaline Mouth Rinse is completely free from potentially harmful additives—no alcohol, acids, detergents, benzenes, gluten, animal products, sugar, saccharine, or aspartame. In essence, this product embodies a blend of science and nature, providing comprehensive, safe, and effective oral care.
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.
- Need help?
Trouble logging in? Try these steps:
• Clear your browser cookies and cache,
then close your browser.
• Use an incognito window.
• Try using different browsers.