spermidineLIFE® - Original 365+
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
£2.20 per serving
Let me know when back in stock
spermidineLIFE®’s Original 365+ aims to provide natural support for cellular renewal.
- Spermidine can be found in our cells, and tends to decrease with age.
- Aims to care for your cells and help safeguard them from oxidative stress.
- Produced from wheat germ extract that is rich in spermidine.
spermidineLIFE® - Original 365+
Detailed product information
spermidineLIFE® Original 365+ is a dietary supplement designed to support the body's natural cell renewal process. It contains a natural, spermidine-rich wheat germ extract, with a daily dose providing 2 mg of spermidine. This product is the result of over 10 years of research in collaboration with leading cell scientists, ensuring a high and consistent level of spermidine. Additionally, it includes thiamine (vitamin B1) and zinc, which aid in protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- 163g per package
- Wheat germ extract: 1300 mg per daily dose (2 capsules)
- Spermidine: 2 mg per daily dose
- Thiamine (vitamin B1): 0.17 mg per daily dose
- Zinc: 1.5 mg per daily dose
What is spermidine?
Spermidine is a natural polyamine that exists in our cells. With increasing age, the level of spermidine in the cells can decrease.
Together with thiamine3 and zinc, which can help to protect the cells from oxidative stress, spermidineLIFE® Original 365+ is ideal to support the body’s cell renewal1.
Cell care is the new self-care
If we want to stay healthy for a long time, we must take care of our cells. Regular exercise, a nutritious, varied diet, sufficient sleep and avoiding stress helps us keep our cells in good shape. The active maintenance of the body’s own cell recycling and cell renewal process called autophagy, is especially important. It can help ensure that harmful cellular waste is disposed to keep our cells young and healthy. Although, this process decreases with age, it can be supported by a healthy lifestyle, a conscious diet, and regular, long breaks between meals.
1. Zinc can contribute to normal DNA and protein synthesis, as well as to normal cognitive function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress and has a role in the process of cell division.
2. Aging (Albany NY). 2018;10(1):19-33 doi: 10.18632/aging/101354
3. Thiamine can contribute to normal energy metabolism and to the normal function of the heart, as well as to normal psychological function and to normal functioning of the nervous system.
Take 2 capsules daily with liquid after a meal.
Do not exceed the specified daily intake.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This product is a food supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Spermidine-rich wheat germ extract, zinc gluconate, thiamine hydrochloride.
Coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, food starch-modified, shellac, talc, glycerin.
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.