Upgraded Formulas - Manganese 59ml
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
£0.57 per serving
Let me know when back in stock
A stabilised Manganese nano mineral to support your overall health and wellbeing.
Upgraded Formulas - Manganese 59ml
Detailed product information
Unique Proprietary Absorption Method
99.99% Absorption Rate
Upgraded Formulas Nano Manganese may help to increase short-term working memory over time, help you stay on task, become more creative, promote faster recovery, and reduce post-workout soreness.
Upgraded Formulas Upgraded Manganese benefits:
- It may help to support energy production. Each cell requires manganese in the mitochondria to produce energy.
- It may help to support the musculo-skeletal system. The health of the skeleton and soft tissues such as the skin, hair, ligaments, tendons and muscles requires manganese.
- It may help to support mucopolysaccharide production. These are jelly-like compounds that buffer many substances that flow between the cells. They also keep fluid in the spaces between the cells.
- It may help to support the integrity of cell membranes. Manganese is required in animals for the cell membranes of the heart, pancreas, liver and kidneys.
- It may help to support detoxification. Manganese is part of the superoxide dismutase enzyme system in each cell that helps rid the body of harmful free radicals to stop oxidant damage.
- It may help to support sensory organs. It plays a role in vision and hearing.
- It may help to support liver function. It has to do with cholesterol metabolism and blood clotting.
- It may help to support carbohydrate tolerance. Manganese is deficient in those with hypoglycemia and diabetes.
- It may help to support neurotransmitter synthesis.
- It may help to support the endocrine system. Manganese is important for thyroid hormone production (T4).
What are the signs of Manganese deficiency?
Manganese is an important mineral for bone metabolism, nerve transmission, heart function, neuromuscular conduction, muscular transmission, vasomotor tone, blood pressure, and blood glucose metabolism.
A conventional Manganese supplement does not absorb well. Upgraded Manganese with its Stabilised Nano Mineral Technology has been developed with small and stable Nano particles to provide maximum bioavailability, and improved symptom relief.
Most common signs of Manganese deficiencies:
- Memory issues
- Slow mental processing speed
- Low libido / Sex drive
- Dulled senses
- Poor or fading eyesight - little known, and very important for eye health
- SLOW recovery from exercise - lookout for this one
New Delivery System
Upgraded Formulas have created a new delivery system that has shown to increase the absorption of minerals up to 99.99%.* Their minerals are the size of nanoparticles for maximum bioavailability and measurable absorption. This is the best of what science has to offer.
Best suited for morning, afternoon, or nighttime use. Squirt dropper directly into the mouth or mix each serving with a few ounces of non-chlorinated water or enough for taste preference.
Keep out of reach of children.
Nano Manganese Chloride
Upgrades Formulas, LLC
300 South Lamar Boulevard
Austin, Texas, 78704-1055
Functional Self Limited
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your questions answered
Yes! It is organic, keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly. It contains zero calories, sugar, sucralose, gluten, soy, flavours, colours, alcohol or other additives.
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.